Corporate Gifting Made Personal
Contact Us to Discuss Corporate Gifting Prices and Packages.
There are many reasons you may want to give gifts to the people that surround you in your work life. It may be to celebrate the completion of a project, or a show of appreciation, or possibly, you simply want to surprise and delight those that work by your side every day. For those grand intentions, you want to put some thought into what gift could possibly convey that sentiment to your co-workers, employees, or clients.
With every box, we’ll hand write a note from you. Everyone loves a handwritten note, especially in an age where it’s become a novelty. Something about that little extra step makes you feel special.
More Good Reasons to Gift
Looking for a good reason to break out the bourbon balls? We’ve got you covered:
- Corporate events
- Annual dinners
- Advertising campaign kickoffs
- An outstanding performance
- After meeting with potential clients
- Charity events
- Build goodwill with suppliers and vendors
- Boost employee morale
- Employee incentive
- Company anniversary
- Client anniversary with your company
- Welcome gifts for new employees or clients
- Closing gifts that wrap up projects or property sales
- Referral thank you
- New Year's
- Quirky national holidays like National Macadamia Nut Day — "Sometimes things get Nuts around here. Thanks for all you do!"
- Just because